This is the last post for the year 2016 and I have every reason to be grateful.
- I am grateful for life.
- I am grateful for sound health.
- I am grateful for my family; immediate and extended.
- I am grateful for my friends, colleagues and acquaintances; especially my course mates I hooked up with after 18 years.
- I am grateful I have a roof over my head.
- I am grateful for my job.
- I am grateful for my business, NDJs and how far God has taken it.
- I am grateful for my clients, without which my business does not exist.
- I am grateful for my talents yet untapped and business ideas still being cooked in my head.
- I am grateful for Olubukola’s Thoughts; and I am grateful for the eyes reading this.
If you are truly grateful for the year 2016, share in the comments section below.
Here’s wishing you a happy new year!
See you in 2017 by His grace!
Photo Credit: http://www.marvlunreed.com